Thursday, May 6, 2010

FASHION :: "Did You Know Dolphins are Just Gay Sharks"

First off, if you don't know where that quote came from, shame on you. Secondly, I'll give you a hint. It is from the best show on television, Glee. Third, sorry to break it to you, but dolphins aren't gay sharks.

I always get excited on Tuesdays because I know Glee will be on TV at 9pm. Really, I plan my day around it. Missing Glee would make my life a little less happy.

I would like to pay homage to Ms. Emma Pillsbury, the OCD school counselor. Not only is she a red-head (like myself), she has adorable style:

Man, she's cute. I've got a girl-crush.

Want to know where to buy any of the pieces shown above? Leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you!

2 comments:

  1. Love that one of the labels on this is "girl-crush." Maybe one day I'll start watching Glee! But let's be honest. Probs not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five words

    Total Eclipse of the Heart.

    Also, I never actually realized how cute her clothes were.

    ReplyDelete

 
Entertaining Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory