Tuesday, May 3, 2011

LIFE :: Busy, busy

Hi friends! I just wanted to give you a heads up that I will be MIA for the next few days. Why? Well, I'm in a MAJOR period of transition. I'm finishing up finals, preparing for summer school, starting a new position at work (yay!) AND moving to my very first apartment. All this week.

I'm very excited about all of the changes in my life and I can't wait to report on some of them.

Happy Blogging!


  1. Whitney. You are always MIA. Hahahaha GOOD LUCK with everything and can't wait to Skype witchu next week!
    Love, Shmeggles

  2. Good luck with everything, I'm finding myself in a similar frenzy packing up, moving out, putting things in storage and wrapping up loose ends before I leave for a summer internship in TX!


Entertaining Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory