Wednesday, March 2, 2011

HOME :: Inspiration Boards

I've had it in my head for some time now to create an inspiration board. While my MacBook is essentially one big inspiration board, I wanted to have something more tangible. I've been looking around the web for ideas and here are some lovely inspiration boards/walls that I've discovered:

{Source Unknown}
{Rue Magazine, Issue 2}
{Countryhome.com}

Drumroll, please! Here is my new inspiration board. I'm hoping to continually update it with fabulous photos I find.



Do you like it? How about the inspirations for my inspiration board above? Which ones are your favorites?

Happy Wednesday!
Whitney

2 comments:

  1. I think you have inspired me to make an inspiration board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike! I've been wanting to do this as well...while I don't have a whole lot of room in my bedroom I'm thinking behind my door or above my desk (1 ft space between windowsill and desk) My favorite inspiration is the top picture!

    ReplyDelete

 
Entertaining Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory