Thursday, February 17, 2011

LIFE :: Valentine's Date Night

Hi friends!

I hope you all had fabulous Valentine's Days, whether you shared it with friends or loved ones. I wanted to let you guys in on what my V-day consisted of.

As mentioned in the previous post, my boyfriend insisted on keeping me in the dark. I'm not very good at surprises and was probably more than a little annoying in my persistent guesses as to where we were going. The only directions I had were to dress up.

What I wore:

Valentine's Date Night



I'm a firm believer in the power of a little black dress :)

What we did:



{image from: http://snrrs.com/archives/759}
{image from: http://triangle-restaurants.com}

First we went to an Italian restaurant in Raleigh and then we hit up Fraziers Wine Bar on Hillsborough St. Highly recommended.

What I got:
Chocolates, chocolates, and more chocolates as well as this framed picture of the two of us.


Overall, I would like to commend the boyfriend on an amazing Valentine's Day surprise! Little did he know that I had a surprise for him as well. Tomorrow night, we will be gracing the RBC center with our presence to watch the Hurricanes v. Flyers hockey game. The Flyers are his favorite team so it should be fun. I'll let you know (of course).

What did you guys do for V-Day?

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet boyfriend (and you two make a nice looking couple!:) LBD is definitely the go-to for a 'dress-up' date you can't go wrong! I need to find a new one, any suggestions?

    My valentine's night was simple--a married friend had a bunch of us single ladies over to her house for a party.Super fun!



    p.s...noticed you changed your profile shot! I love it, but I also loved that poofball you were wearing in the previous one

    ReplyDelete

 
Entertaining Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory